Global synchronization analysis for complex networks with time varying coupling delay
- Jinfang Zhang, Yuanhua Qiao, Xianghui Chen, Xiaojie Liu
- Corresponding Author
- Jinfang Zhang
Available Online August 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.114How to use a DOI?
- Complex networks; Global synchronization; Linear matrix inequality; Kronecker product.
- Global synchronization analysis for complex networks with time varying coupling delay is investigated in this paper. The delay considered in this paper is time-varying. Sufficient conditions depending on the time delay are given based on Lyapunov functional, linear matrix inequality and Kronecker product technique. We find that the conditions are dependent on the bounds of both time-delay and its derivative, and the derivative of the time-varying delay can be any value in the bounds. Finally, a numerical example is given to validate the effectiveness of the obtained results.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jinfang Zhang AU - Yuanhua Qiao AU - Xianghui Chen AU - Xiaojie Liu PY - 2013/08 DA - 2013/08 TI - Global synchronization analysis for complex networks with time varying coupling delay BT - 2013 International Conference on Advanced ICT and Education (ICAICTE-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.114 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.114 ID - Zhang2013/08 ER -