Development of Mobile Website-based Alumni Survey (moWAS) for Assessment of Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- Shamsul Mohamad, Rafizah Mohd Hanifa, Zarina Tukiran, Afandi Ahmad
- Corresponding Author
- Shamsul Mohamad
Available Online August 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.118How to use a DOI?
- mobile web application, online survey, program educational outcomes
- Assessment and review of Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs) are important parts in Outcome Based Education (OBE). Currently, the assessment is conducted on a paper-based survey to the alumnis. Since the survey data is entered manually into excel-based OBE system, it creates additional work for the committee incharge. Mobile website-based alumni survey (moWAS) has been designed and developed to broaden the accessibility to Alumni of the Faculty of Electrical and Electronic Engineering. Data gathered through this survey will be analysed to ensure the PEOs fulfill the requirements of the Engineering Accreditation Council Malaysia (EAC). This paper addresses the development and the functionality of moWAS.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Shamsul Mohamad AU - Rafizah Mohd Hanifa AU - Zarina Tukiran AU - Afandi Ahmad PY - 2013/08 DA - 2013/08 TI - Development of Mobile Website-based Alumni Survey (moWAS) for Assessment of Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs) BT - 2013 International Conference on Advanced ICT and Education (ICAICTE-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.118 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.118 ID - Mohamad2013/08 ER -