Research of The Heavy Rain Basic Database System Based on VC++
- Jintao Ye, Tao Peng, Junchao Wang, Guangliu Feng
- Corresponding Author
- Jintao Ye
Available Online August 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.131How to use a DOI?
- ADO; VC++; SQL Server; Database optimized
- Regarding the heavy rain basic database, the paper describes that the program of steps and methods to SQL Server 2000 database making use of the interface of ADO in the VC++. Meanwhile, according to the actual application status of the heavy rain basic database, the paper provides the program of batch meteorology data input. Besides, it detailed depicts some methods to optimize the capability of database, such as making use of the function of SQL Server procedure to realize the real time auto-calculate of cumulative rainfall, and utilizing the table of database to establish index. Consequently, they improve the efficiency of the whole system.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jintao Ye AU - Tao Peng AU - Junchao Wang AU - Guangliu Feng PY - 2013/08 DA - 2013/08 TI - Research of The Heavy Rain Basic Database System Based on VC++ BT - 2013 International Conference on Advanced ICT and Education (ICAICTE-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.131 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.131 ID - Ye2013/08 ER -