Exploration and reformation of teaching methods for “Data Structure” course
- Liu Na, Lu Ying, Yao Chun-long
- Corresponding Author
- Liu Na
Available Online August 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.132How to use a DOI?
- Data Structure; case teaching method; comparative and inductive teaching method; heuristic teaching method; predictive teaching method
- “Data Structure” is a compulsory course for computer undergraduate students. But due to course content abstract, traditional teaching methods is difficult to make students to master the main content of the course, so as to cause students to lose interest in learning and teaching effect is not ideal. According to the above problem, this paper puts forward case teaching method, comparative and inductive teaching method, heuristic teaching method and predictive teaching method. Practice has proved that the reform of teaching method can improve the learning efficiency of students and enhance learning interest.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Liu Na AU - Lu Ying AU - Yao Chun-long PY - 2013/08 DA - 2013/08 TI - Exploration and reformation of teaching methods for “Data Structure” course BT - 2013 International Conference on Advanced ICT and Education (ICAICTE-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.132 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.132 ID - Na2013/08 ER -