URI Online Judge Academic: A Tool for Professors
- Jean Luca Bez, Carlos E. Ferreira, Neilor Tonin
- Corresponding Author
- Jean Luca Bez
Available Online August 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.153How to use a DOI?
- academic tool, online judge, algorithms, programming practice.
- There is an increasing demand for tools that help the learning process in all areas of knowledge. The students have more and more difficulties with the traditional classes based on the exposition of the contents in the blackboard or slides. We need new methods and tools to better explore the new technologies available. The URI Online Judge is such a new tool, specially focused on teaching Algorithms and Programming. The work presented here describes the URI Online Judge Academic, a specific module, which allows the professor a greater control of disciplines (groups) and exercises and it allows them to track the students' progress in an organized and intuitive online environment.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jean Luca Bez AU - Carlos E. Ferreira AU - Neilor Tonin PY - 2013/08 DA - 2013/08 TI - URI Online Judge Academic: A Tool for Professors BT - 2013 International Conference on Advanced ICT and Education (ICAICTE-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.153 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.153 ID - LucaBez2013/08 ER -