Analysis of rail-sea intermodal transportation market in Ningbo in the context of the marine economy demonstration areas
- Huang Pingping, Lan Gengze, Sun Jianhong
- Corresponding Author
- Huang Pingping
Available Online August 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.172How to use a DOI?
- Ningbo; rail-sea intermodal transportation; market; analysis
- Ningbo is facing with the opportunities and challenges in the context of the policy on marine economy demonstration area in Zhejiang. There is close relationship between the development of rail-sea intermodal transportation and the city's sustainable development. This paper will first analyze the status quo and the current problems of Ningbo sea-rail combined transport. Some suggestions of the expansion of hinterland range are given subsequently based on deeply takes apart the main problems on hinterland of the port of Ningbo, and followed by the concluding remarks.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Huang Pingping AU - Lan Gengze AU - Sun Jianhong PY - 2013/08 DA - 2013/08 TI - Analysis of rail-sea intermodal transportation market in Ningbo in the context of the marine economy demonstration areas BT - 2013 International Conference on Advanced ICT and Education (ICAICTE-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.172 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.172 ID - Pingping2013/08 ER -