Research of the Affection of “Plate Feather Shuttlecock” on Physical Qualities of the Middle School Students
- Dingfu Sun, Ling Luo, Yan Lu
- Corresponding Author
- Dingfu Sun
Available Online December 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icaiees-13.2013.75How to use a DOI?
- Plate feather shuttlecock, School-based teaching material, Middle School Students, physical quality
- In order to improve the system of research in the plate feather shuttlecock, discuss the influence on middle school students’ physical qualities, forty-five students from grade seven in the No.3 Middle School of Fuquan in Qiannan State were invited to participate in the 15 weeks’ study. The result of the research indicates that students’ physical quality have been improved a lot in many aspects. Such as, in spanning over and over again, in on balance of wood, in Autochthonous vertical jump and in Back force and Grip strength; It also shows that long-term plate feather shuttlecock practice can greatly improve the students’ sensitive quality and physical balance and muscle strength. In conclusion, the plate feather shuttlecock is the best choice in school-based teaching material in the minority region.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Dingfu Sun AU - Ling Luo AU - Yan Lu PY - 2013/12 DA - 2013/12 TI - Research of the Affection of “Plate Feather Shuttlecock” on Physical Qualities of the Middle School Students BT - 2013 International Conference on Advanced Information Engineering and Education Science (ICAIEES 2013) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaiees-13.2013.75 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaiees-13.2013.75 ID - Sun2013/12 ER -