Impacts of Housing Features on Home Prices in Chengdu: Logarithmic Linear Regressions
- Gao-lu Zou, Lu-guang Xu, Deng Pei
- Corresponding Author
- Gao-lu Zou
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.14How to use a DOI?
- Home space, green coverage, housing feature, log-linear, marginal effect.
- This paper aims to analyse the effects of several housing features on home prices in Chengdu, China. These features include larger floor space and green coverage rate. There are 1006 samples. Sampling is focused on existing ordinary homes. Data were collected from metropolitan Chengdu. Utilizing log-linear hedonic techniques, the study suggests a nonlinear marginal effect of housing age on house prices. Green converge has a positive impact on prices. We suggest higher property tax rates applicable to units with larger floor space, higher green coverage rate and lower volume fraction.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Gao-lu Zou AU - Lu-guang Xu AU - Deng Pei PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - Impacts of Housing Features on Home Prices in Chengdu: Logarithmic Linear Regressions BT - 3d International Conference on Applied Social Science Research (ICASSR 2015) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.14 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.14 ID - Zou2016/08 ER -