Analysis on the Legal Regulation of Personal Information Commercialization in the Era of Cloud Computing
- Rui Zhao, Ben-zhuo Fu, Hai-cheng Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Rui Zhao
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.22How to use a DOI?
- Personal information; Commercialization; Legal Regulation
- With the development of Internet and electronic business in the era of cloud computing, the commercialization of personal information is inevitable. The protection of the traditional right of privacy for the personal information has some shortcomings. China should learn the theory and practical experience from Germany, Hongkong and other countries. In the construction of legal system for the regulation of personal information commercialization, we should establish "personal information right" in the legislation, fully respect and protect individual information rights, and at the same time, and give consideration to the social and public interests. Furthermore, we should make institutional arrangementsto establish specialized regulatory agencies, Internet industry self-regulation, technical development and personal protection consiousness.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Rui Zhao AU - Ben-zhuo Fu AU - Hai-cheng Zhang PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - Analysis on the Legal Regulation of Personal Information Commercialization in the Era of Cloud Computing BT - 3d International Conference on Applied Social Science Research (ICASSR 2015) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.22 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.22 ID - Zhao2016/08 ER -