Combination of Ideological and Political Education in Business Major with Work-integrated Learning in Vocational Education
- Li-li Liu, Yan-hua Su, Qian Xia
- Corresponding Author
- Li-li Liu
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.31How to use a DOI?
- work-integrated learning; commerce specialty at polytechnics; ideological and political education; innovation
- At present, the pushing-on talents-training mode of work-integrated learning requires higher expectation in the ideological and political education for commerce specialty in higher vocational colleges. According to the characteristics of talents-training mode of the work-integrated learning and the characteristics of business personnel, the ideological and political education should keep pace with the times to innovate educational ideas in order to explore new approaches of ideological and political education which is guided by profession, carried by enterprise culture. Thus, classroom teaching is extended and expanded; new approaches of ideological and political education are constructed and implemented by college and enterprise.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Li-li Liu AU - Yan-hua Su AU - Qian Xia PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - Combination of Ideological and Political Education in Business Major with Work-integrated Learning in Vocational Education BT - 3d International Conference on Applied Social Science Research (ICASSR 2015) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.31 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.31 ID - Liu2016/08 ER -