Study on the Relationship between Campus Culture Construction and Foreign Language Discipline Construction
- Lian-song Wu, Hong-lian Liu
- Corresponding Author
- Lian-song Wu
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.33How to use a DOI?
- Campus Culture; Foreign Language; Discipline Construction
- As the bibcock of construction and development of institutions of higher education, discipline construction is a long-term and arduous task. College campus culture is not only the blood and soul of university, is also the prominent characteristic and symbol among each other’s. However, cultural construction and discipline development are closely related. Taking the school of foreign languages, Yangtze University as an example, this paper discussed the relationship between campus culture and foreign language discipline construction in levels of material culture, system culture, behavior culture and spiritual culture, so as to promote the healthy and continuous development of foreign language discipline construction.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Lian-song Wu AU - Hong-lian Liu PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - Study on the Relationship between Campus Culture Construction and Foreign Language Discipline Construction BT - 3d International Conference on Applied Social Science Research (ICASSR 2015) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.33 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.33 ID - Wu2016/08 ER -