On the Exploration of the Educational Function of College Students’ Volunteer Service Activities
- Lian-song Wu, Hong-lian Liu
- Corresponding Author
- Lian-song Wu
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.43How to use a DOI?
- Volunteer Service, College Students, Educational Function
- As an indispensable part of civilized society, volunteer service owns the characteristics of gratuitousness, voluntary, public-welfare and practice. It is a noble social behavior and an important social welfare undertaking, and the educational value of which should not be underestimated at any circumstances. Colleges and society should strengthen the education and guidance of volunteer service, create atmosphere and cultivate voluntary consciousness, make constant innovation of contents and forms of volunteer service, and improve its incentive mechanism, to establish a long-term mechanism of college students’ volunteer service.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Lian-song Wu AU - Hong-lian Liu PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - On the Exploration of the Educational Function of College Students’ Volunteer Service Activities BT - 3d International Conference on Applied Social Science Research (ICASSR 2015) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.43 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.43 ID - Wu2016/08 ER -