Research on Pareto Optimal Effect of Internet Financial
- Yan-liang Chen, Guo-xing Tong, Run Li, Xue-dong Li
- Corresponding Author
- Yan-liang Chen
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.44How to use a DOI?
- Internet Finance Pareto optimal Internet thinking
- Internet finance is the financial innovation in the field of financial under the Internet background, which is also the product of thinking in the Internet. This article takes study on the effect on Internet financial based on Pareto. Firstly, the paper combed the knowledge of Internet Finance, expounded the phenomenon of the Internet financial compared with traditional financial markets to reduce the dependence on the financial intermediation and reduced the transaction cost. Then, it explained the concept of Pareto optimality, and gave out the agreed conditions. After analyzing, it is can be achieved the Pareto optimality of the Internet financial effect. At the end of the article, Internet financial development several opinions are given.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yan-liang Chen AU - Guo-xing Tong AU - Run Li AU - Xue-dong Li PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - Research on Pareto Optimal Effect of Internet Financial BT - 3d International Conference on Applied Social Science Research (ICASSR 2015) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.44 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.44 ID - Chen2016/08 ER -