Game Analysis of Collusion between Managers And Independent Directors —— Based on Government Supervision Model
- Feng-su Yang, Xiao-rong Du, Ma-li Ji
- Corresponding Author
- Feng-su Yang
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.45How to use a DOI?
- Managers, Independent directors, Government supervision, Collusion, Game analysis
- The paper first analyzes the motivation of the appearance of collusion between managers and independent directors. Then, based on the conspiracy theory,the paper establishes the game model on collusion between managers and independent directors under government supervision. Next, the paper analyzes all the factors contributing to the collusion from the perspective of game theory. Lastly, some suggestions are put forward about how to prevent the collusion based on game analysis. The study finds it is effective to stop the collusion by improving government supervision quality, establishing an effective penalty mechanism, perfecting independent directors' salary system and strengthening the directors’ reputation incentive mechanism.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Feng-su Yang AU - Xiao-rong Du AU - Ma-li Ji PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - Game Analysis of Collusion between Managers And Independent Directors —— Based on Government Supervision Model BT - 3d International Conference on Applied Social Science Research (ICASSR 2015) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.45 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.45 ID - Yang2016/08 ER -