Research on the Compensation Design of Civil Servants under Fairness Perspective ---Empirical Analysis based on a county in Liaoning Province
- Wen-jing Wang, Guang-wei Liu
- Corresponding Author
- Wen-jing Wang
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.66How to use a DOI?
- Compensation Design; Civil Servants; Compensation Fairness
- Through the pay status questionnaire of civil servants in a county in Liaoning Province, the authors find that there are 64.26 percent of the surveyed people believe that the compensation level of civil servants they current received is rather low. There are 20.96 percent of people consider that the remuneration they obtained is not match with their efforts, as well as 26.12 percent of respondents are unsure. Meanwhile, this paper analyses the fairness dilemma of civil servants under the perspective of compensation of individual fairness, level fairness and structural fairness. By drawing on foreign experience, the authors put forward corresponding reform ideas and concrete ways to improve compensation system of civil servants.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Wen-jing Wang AU - Guang-wei Liu PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - Research on the Compensation Design of Civil Servants under Fairness Perspective ---Empirical Analysis based on a county in Liaoning Province BT - 3d International Conference on Applied Social Science Research (ICASSR 2015) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.66 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.66 ID - Wang2016/08 ER -