The Impact of the Internet on the Readership of Periodical Press
- Ľudmila Čábyová, Peter Krajčovič
- Corresponding Author
- Ľudmila Čábyová
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.67How to use a DOI?
- internet, print media, circulation, readership figures
- This paper deals with the impact of the internet on the readership figures of periodicals. Its aim is to examine the popularity of traditional editions of newspapers and magazines and compare the opinions of three generations of respondents on the questions regarding the use of their online versions in the shape of the number of visits to news websites. Furthermore, it looks at the respondents’ views of the imposition of charges upon content published on the internet and the overall willingness to pay for such information.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ľudmila Čábyová AU - Peter Krajčovič PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - The Impact of the Internet on the Readership of Periodical Press BT - 3d International Conference on Applied Social Science Research (ICASSR 2015) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.67 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.67 ID - Čábyová2016/08 ER -