Media Reflection of Social Recognition
- Martin Solík, Juliána Mináriková
- Corresponding Author
- Martin Solík
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.73How to use a DOI?
- informative role of the media, media reflection, social recognition
- The article deals with issues related to social recognition in global and transnational space. We focus on the issue of solidarity, as a form of recognition that does not have adequate parallel beyond the nation states borders, which is manifested mainly in the environment of transnational economy. We orient ourselves to the articulation of extraterritorial recognition of carriers of social rights for international and transnational level of justice. We point out that the states themselves should strengthen their influence in the global and transnational organizations and the media should equally strengthen its information function and should relevantly inform about happening in the developing parts of the world.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Martin Solík AU - Juliána Mináriková PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - Media Reflection of Social Recognition BT - 3d International Conference on Applied Social Science Research (ICASSR 2015) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.73 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.73 ID - Solík2016/08 ER -