Beginner Student Teachers and Their Self-efficacy
- Yveta Pechá ková, Lucie Hrašová, Eva Flamíková
- Corresponding Author
- Yveta Pechá ková
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.77How to use a DOI?
- self-efficacy; cooperation with parents; study of teaching.
- The article presents the results of a research into the self-efficacy of student teachers in the first year of the bachelor’s programme Teaching in nursery schools in relation to the parents of their prospective pupils. The quantitative research realized at the Faculty of Education of the University of Hradec Králové (Czech Republic) using a questionnaire called ‘Teachers’ Self-efficacy in Cooperation with Parents’. The results published here represent the basis of a long-term research project aiming to monitor the development (stagnation, increase) of the self-efficacy of our students in cooperation with parents in the context of their preparation for teaching practice.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yveta Pechá ková AU - Lucie Hrašová AU - Eva Flamíková PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - Beginner Student Teachers and Their Self-efficacy BT - 3d International Conference on Applied Social Science Research (ICASSR 2015) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.77 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.77 ID - Pecháková2016/08 ER -