Comparative Analysis of Copybooks used in the Czech Republic
- Iva Košek Bartošová, Anna Plovajková, Tereza Podnecká
- Corresponding Author
- Iva Košek Bartošová
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.78How to use a DOI?
- Elementary literacy; reading literacy, workbooks; research.
- The proposed research project is a follow-up of a specific research project realized in 2014 and designed to identify the publishing houses having the greatest numbers of sales of textbooks for 1st -3rd grades of primary schools as well as the reasons for which teachers chose the materials from a particular publishing house in the Czech Republic. The purpose of the present project is a qualitative comparison of the most widely used copybooks in the Czech Republic using comparative analysis (content, graphical design, format, adequacy of the tasks etc.). The research scheduled for the next term is going to deal with similar analyses of copybooks (including the type of script) in selected countries around the world.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Iva Košek Bartošová AU - Anna Plovajková AU - Tereza Podnecká PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - Comparative Analysis of Copybooks used in the Czech Republic BT - 3d International Conference on Applied Social Science Research (ICASSR 2015) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.78 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.78 ID - KošekBartošová2016/08 ER -