The Factors Supportive of Democratic Management in Nursery Schools
- Vladimíra Horná ková, Monika Perutková, Ivana Plechá ková
- Corresponding Author
- Vladimíra Horná ková
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.79How to use a DOI?
- Nursery schools, democratic management, research, pedagogical manager
- The study presents a view of the democratic management in contemporary nursery schools, pointing out the possibility of choosing a management style, which is available to every pedagogical manager. The results of the research survey point out the factors connected with problematic spots in democratic management of nursery schools. They reveal the aspects playing an important role within the school culture and which should receive more attention in order to create the expected positive climate suitable for communication and cooperation with parents. The results presented here draw attention to the weak points in the democratic management and give impulses to introduce changes in favour of an improvement of democratic management of nursery schools.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Vladimíra Horná ková AU - Monika Perutková AU - Ivana Plechá ková PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - The Factors Supportive of Democratic Management in Nursery Schools BT - 3d International Conference on Applied Social Science Research (ICASSR 2015) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.79 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.79 ID - Hornáková2016/08 ER -