Factor Analysis on Internet Hot Concept Being Popular in China
- Yan-ni Yang, An-ling Xiang, Ya-ling Yang, Yi-rong Liu
- Corresponding Author
- Yan-ni Yang
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.91How to use a DOI?
- Internet, hot concept, Internet memes, influencing factors.
- Internet hot concept being popular often demonstrates the leading edge of the industry and improves the added value of products. In order to explore the main reason for these concepts being given a lot of attention in a short time, from memes perspective and based on the analysis of searching frequency, hot academic topics and attention of public opinion, we explored the important influencing factors of this phenomenon. The results showed that the main factors that influence the Internet hot concept being popular include the national policy, laws and regulations, the application of technology and evolution of business models, personalized needs of information on the internet and so forth.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yan-ni Yang AU - An-ling Xiang AU - Ya-ling Yang AU - Yi-rong Liu PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - Factor Analysis on Internet Hot Concept Being Popular in China BT - 3d International Conference on Applied Social Science Research (ICASSR 2015) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.91 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.91 ID - Yang2016/08 ER -