Education Exploration for Blended Learning in University
- Ling Lu, Peng-xi Li, Zhi-jun Liu, Gui-li Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Ling Lu
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.93How to use a DOI?
- Blended learning, teaching platform, task-driving.
- With the rapid development of information technology, information-based education spreads largely and deeply. The combination of on-line study and classroom-study becomes the new teaching style in blended learning, exerting the teacher’s initiative and encouraging the student’s passions. This article, through the education practice, discusses the influence of blended learning in University.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ling Lu AU - Peng-xi Li AU - Zhi-jun Liu AU - Gui-li Zhang PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - Education Exploration for Blended Learning in University BT - 3d International Conference on Applied Social Science Research (ICASSR 2015) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.93 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.93 ID - Lu2016/08 ER -