Application and Research of Blended Teaching Model in Programming Courses --- Android Application Development Course as an Example
- Yong-fei Ye, Ming-he Liu, Xiao Zhang, Xing-hua Sun, Nai-di Liu
- Corresponding Author
- Yong-fei Ye
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.94How to use a DOI?
- Blended Teaching Model; Network Teaching Platform; Flipped Classroom; Programming Courses; Android Application Development
- Big-data era brings forward new requirements of information technology talents. Adapting to this change, we need to break through the limitations of traditional teaching model and take advantage of network teaching platform in programming courses. By introducing blended teaching model, restructure the "teaching" and "learning" and construct an information-teaching environment aimed to improve the students' practical ability and innovative thinking. Taking an example of Android application development course, based on students' online learning statistics, we proves the feasibility of the implementation of blended teaching model, and provide the reference for other programming courses
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yong-fei Ye AU - Ming-he Liu AU - Xiao Zhang AU - Xing-hua Sun AU - Nai-di Liu PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - Application and Research of Blended Teaching Model in Programming Courses --- Android Application Development Course as an Example BT - 3d International Conference on Applied Social Science Research (ICASSR 2015) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.94 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.94 ID - Ye2016/08 ER -