Mental Training in Sports: Resume and Perspectives
- Malkin Valeriy, Rogaleva Lyudmila, Kim Alla, Aidossova Zhanerke, Khon Natalya
- Corresponding Author
- Malkin Valeriy
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.119How to use a DOI?
- mental training, psychoforming training, attitudes change, self-confidence
- Psychological stability of an athlete is an important factor of achievement high results in sports. To solve this problem the mental training has been used. Its weakness consists of limitation of the regulation process by mechanisms of physiological level only. The perspectives for the development of mental training in sport will be dependent from the result of implementation of psychological mechanisms of motivational-emotional level of athletes. Methodology of psychoforming training based on the development of system of attitudes has been elaborated. The results revealed rather high effectiveness of the psychoforming training as a mean of stabilizing the psychic state of an athlete in competitions.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Malkin Valeriy AU - Rogaleva Lyudmila AU - Kim Alla AU - Aidossova Zhanerke AU - Khon Natalya PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - Mental Training in Sports: Resume and Perspectives BT - 3d International Conference on Applied Social Science Research (ICASSR 2015) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.119 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.119 ID - Valeriy2016/08 ER -