Exploration of the Audit Independence
- Yu-ying Yu, Xiu-li Zhu, Fang-xing Fu
- Corresponding Author
- Yu-ying Yu
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.120How to use a DOI?
- Audit independence, Systematic process, The third party
- Different from the two kinds of audit requirements proposed by agency theory, the practical audit mode needs to guarantee the audit independence. But the stakeholders of the audit business make current protection measures for the independence of the audit from their own view. From the systems perspective, we suggest on the basis of considering the audit process that: (1) we should improve the information transparency before the manager and the auditor make the audit contract by the construction of enterprises. (2) we should strengthen the publicity when we hire or dismiss the audit firm.(3)the audit association provide professional service for the board of directors, in particular the board of audit committee. (4)we should introduce a third party arbitration to resolve accounting divergence between the auditor and manager (5)we should expand the channels of supervision, and strengthen the execution of the punishment.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yu-ying Yu AU - Xiu-li Zhu AU - Fang-xing Fu PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - Exploration of the Audit Independence BT - 3d International Conference on Applied Social Science Research (ICASSR 2015) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.120 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.120 ID - Yu2016/08 ER -