Pro-Poor Tourism as Approach to Alleviation Poverty: Experiences and Critical Issues
- Rui Zhou, Lin-sheng Zhong, Sheng-rui Zhang, Xiang-yuan Ma
- Corresponding Author
- Rui Zhou
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.125How to use a DOI?
- pro-poor tourism; South Africa;experience; strategy
- By analyzing 2 pro-poor tourism projects from South Africa ,the main aim of this paper is to obtain similarities and draw experiences to identify key issues which can be adopted in practices for others. Although the type of pro-poor tourism project is impossible to be restricted to a single model, key pro-poor tourism issues could be adopted for the poor areas where tourism is capable to be developed.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Rui Zhou AU - Lin-sheng Zhong AU - Sheng-rui Zhang AU - Xiang-yuan Ma PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - Pro-Poor Tourism as Approach to Alleviation Poverty: Experiences and Critical Issues BT - 3d International Conference on Applied Social Science Research (ICASSR 2015) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.125 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.125 ID - Zhou2016/08 ER -