Current Situation and Reform Approaches of Mandarin Teaching in Chinese Universities
- Shi-min Yang, Qiao-ling Dai
- Corresponding Author
- Shi-min Yang
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.124How to use a DOI?
- Colleges and universities; Mandarin; teaching reform
- Colleges and universities are important platforms to promote Mandarin. However, due to many constraints, Mandarin teaching hasn’t yielded a good result. And some of its problems have been identified by the author through research. Therefore, it’s imperative to explore new approaches of teaching reform so that students of all levels can improve their Mandarin proficiency effectively, thus bringing about huge progress in Mandarin teaching as a whole.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Shi-min Yang AU - Qiao-ling Dai PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - Current Situation and Reform Approaches of Mandarin Teaching in Chinese Universities BT - 3d International Conference on Applied Social Science Research (ICASSR 2015) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.124 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.124 ID - Yang2016/08 ER -