Research on Electricity Trading Evaluation System Based on the Improved Entropy-TOPSIS
- Lin Guo, Chao Ma, Jun-mei Wang, Lei Wang, Chun-cheng Gao, Shu-hong Shi
- Corresponding Author
- Lin Guo
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.154How to use a DOI?
- Electricity trading business;evaluation index;evaluation model;improved TOPSIS;entropy method.
- The assessment of electricity trading business is an effective tool for electric market analysis and power regulation, which has an important guiding significance to the development and optimization of business. This paper constructs an evaluation index system which consists of three indices, each indicating a key aspect of the electricity trading business, as well as index weights for weighting the calculated indices. The three indices include energy saving benefit, trading carbon reduction performance and fulfilment rate of non-water renewable energy quota. A trading evaluation model based on an improved entropy-TOPSIS method is constructed for calculating these indices along with the weights. The proposed index systems and models are suggested to be reasonable from a case study of evaluating comprehensive costs of electricity trading business of a jurisdictional province in China.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Lin Guo AU - Chao Ma AU - Jun-mei Wang AU - Lei Wang AU - Chun-cheng Gao AU - Shu-hong Shi PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - Research on Electricity Trading Evaluation System Based on the Improved Entropy-TOPSIS BT - 3d International Conference on Applied Social Science Research (ICASSR 2015) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.154 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.154 ID - Guo2016/08 ER -