A Study on Merging Life Education into College Physical Education
- Chen-liang Deng, Qiao-yan Yu
- Corresponding Author
- Chen-liang Deng
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.159How to use a DOI?
- Life education, College physical education, Reform, Methods
- With the continuous development of education, life education, which concerns the life development and value improvement, has become a heated issue that receives world-wide attention. Physical education and life education share a common consistence with each other, be it from their nature, functions, and purposes. Physical education is an important way to carry out life education, and life education is an essential part of physical education. However, college physical education reform in the past generally focused on variation of teaching method and evoking student’s enthusiasm, both of which often neglect application of life education into the whole process of physical education. In the light of such situation, the paper conducts relevant researches and explorations, and attempts to build up a theoretical basis for future research work and provide a reference value orientation for physical education in colleges and universities.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Chen-liang Deng AU - Qiao-yan Yu PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - A Study on Merging Life Education into College Physical Education BT - 3d International Conference on Applied Social Science Research (ICASSR 2015) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.159 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.159 ID - Deng2016/08 ER -