Ways and Methods for the Cultivation of Students’ Practical Ability in Higher Engineering College
- Gui-fu Wu, Yua-hua Jia, Bing-bing Yan, Qi-sheng Liu, Dong-wei Shao
- Corresponding Author
- Gui-fu Wu
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.217How to use a DOI?
- Engineering students; practical ability; way
- With the progress of social economy, the country increases the demands of engineering students on the practical skills in Higher Engineering College. Higher technical schools should develop competency-based talents with the practice and innovation. This article mainly analyzes and studies the status of the students on engineering practice ability in Higher Engineering College, to find the ways and methods of cultivating students' practical ability.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Gui-fu Wu AU - Yua-hua Jia AU - Bing-bing Yan AU - Qi-sheng Liu AU - Dong-wei Shao PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - Ways and Methods for the Cultivation of Students’ Practical Ability in Higher Engineering College BT - 3d International Conference on Applied Social Science Research (ICASSR 2015) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.217 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.217 ID - Wu2016/08 ER -