Establishment of Index System of Commercial Banks’ Post-Evaluation of Loan Project Based on the AHP
- Xiao-rong Du, Xiao-yue Fu, Ling-xue Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Xiao-rong Du
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.218How to use a DOI?
- Commercial Banks, Post-Evaluation of Loan Project, Index System, AHP
- In recent years, as commercial banks’ non-performing loans continue to rise, commercial banks have paid increasing attention to post-evaluation of loan project. This paper is based on the concept of social responsibility and draw lessons from the existing literature results, then designs an index system of post-evaluation of loan project from six aspects, and by using AHP to determine the weight of various indicators in order to comprehensively and systematically reflect problems of commercial banks’ credit management, to promote the decision-making and management level of credit departments, and to improve the quality of loans. At the same time, promoting commercial banks to enhance the social sense of responsibility and consciously maintain the sustainable development of society and the environment.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiao-rong Du AU - Xiao-yue Fu AU - Ling-xue Zhang PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - Establishment of Index System of Commercial Banks’ Post-Evaluation of Loan Project Based on the AHP BT - 3d International Conference on Applied Social Science Research (ICASSR 2015) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.218 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.218 ID - Du2016/08 ER -