The Improvement of Education Management for “Power Load Forecasting Technology” Curriculum
- Yong-li Wang, Li-sha Fan, Dong-xiao Niu
- Corresponding Author
- Yong-li Wang
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.226How to use a DOI?
- power load forecasting, educational reform, learning initiative
- Electric power load forecasting course is an important course to power universities and power related school, and it has many quite different features from other courses. The paper analyzes some existing problems in this course, for example, a lot of mathematical knowledge is involved, the course itself is boring, there is a lack of practice, and assessment method is relatively single. After analyzing these problems, this paper put forward several measures, such as strengthening the interaction in class, organizing practice and reforming examination methods to provide references for the course reform in college.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yong-li Wang AU - Li-sha Fan AU - Dong-xiao Niu PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - The Improvement of Education Management for “Power Load Forecasting Technology” Curriculum BT - 3d International Conference on Applied Social Science Research (ICASSR 2015) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.226 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.226 ID - Wang2016/08 ER -