The Dynamic Complexity of Enterprise IT System: An Adaptive Perspective
- Bing Bai, Pei-kai Hua, Zhi-qiong Guo
- Corresponding Author
- Bing Bai
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.232How to use a DOI?
- dynamic complexity, IT system, adaptive
- Under the tide of information economy, information technology has become the basic conditions for enterprise survival and development. The environment of IT system is becoming more and more complex, and this needs objectively to establish adaptive IT system to promote the formation of IT capability and gain the competitive advantage. This paper analyzes the dynamic complexity of enterprise IT system and its influence on the enterprise performance from adaptive perspective, and tries to reveal the internal complex mechanism of IT system.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Bing Bai AU - Pei-kai Hua AU - Zhi-qiong Guo PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - The Dynamic Complexity of Enterprise IT System: An Adaptive Perspective BT - 3d International Conference on Applied Social Science Research (ICASSR 2015) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.232 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.232 ID - Bai2016/08 ER -