The Empirical Research on New Urbanization In Liaoyang County
- De-yong Ma, Ling-ling Luo
- Corresponding Author
- De-yong Ma
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.233How to use a DOI?
- Agricultural Economy, New Urbanization, New industrialization, Distinctive industrializatio
- Liaoyang is a county which the population grows slowly and has less existing urban population in Liaoning province. From 2003 to 2013, the county's economic develops faster but weaker and the most people in agricultural management for living. This article selects it as the research object, through investigation and study found: Although the agricultural management in Liaoyang county is the main way of employment population but not the dominant pillar industry, its industrial structure is onefold, the proportion of iron and steel industry in the whole industrial transformation is high and under the high pressure. This article puts forward new industrialization provide economic and technical basis for new urbanization, with distinctive industrialization promotes the development of new urbanization, with new urbanization drives the distinctive industrialization.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - De-yong Ma AU - Ling-ling Luo PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - The Empirical Research on New Urbanization In Liaoyang County BT - 3d International Conference on Applied Social Science Research (ICASSR 2015) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.233 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.233 ID - Ma2016/08 ER -