Environmental Ethics Perspective of Sustainable developing and utilizing of urban lakes ---Taking the Comprehensive Measures of Wuhan Urban Lakes as the Example
- Yong-zhi Chen, Xue-kuan Yu, Zuo-qin Qian
- Corresponding Author
- Yong-zhi Chen
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.236How to use a DOI?
- The city; Lakes; Sustainable development; Comprehensive treatment; environmental ethic
- Urban lakes are important water body for a city. It plays an important role in the climate regulation and ecological environment construction of the city, and it is a true reflection of ecology culture for the city. However, with the rapid development of socialism modernize build of China, how to keep the balance of the urban construction, the development of urban lake and the urban ecosystem becomes an outstanding issue. So, taking Wuhan as the example, this paper discusses the environmental ethic problem and its causes which aroused by developing and utilizing of urban lakes. Based on this, the harmonious development strategies of the human -lakes- the city are raised.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yong-zhi Chen AU - Xue-kuan Yu AU - Zuo-qin Qian PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - Environmental Ethics Perspective of Sustainable developing and utilizing of urban lakes ---Taking the Comprehensive Measures of Wuhan Urban Lakes as the Example BT - 3d International Conference on Applied Social Science Research (ICASSR 2015) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.236 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.236 ID - Chen2016/08 ER -