Design and Implementation of Learning Process Tracking System based on SCORM
- Xing-hua Sun, Ze-xin An, Jun-hua Liang
- Corresponding Author
- Xing-hua Sun
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.248How to use a DOI?
- scorm 2004,learning Process Tracking System, data Model, learning record
- It has remained a difficult job to record and track the learning process of learners in online learning system. SCORM standard defines a powerful learning tracing mechanism, which can achieve timely, detailed, in-depth learning tracing. In this paper, the learning tracing theory of SCORM standard is analyzed and A solution of Learning Process Tracking System is propose. The technology related to the implementation is introduced, and the designs of every subsystem of the solution, as well as the implementation of its prototype, are introduced in details.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xing-hua Sun AU - Ze-xin An AU - Jun-hua Liang PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - Design and Implementation of Learning Process Tracking System based on SCORM BT - 3d International Conference on Applied Social Science Research (ICASSR 2015) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.248 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.248 ID - Sun2016/08 ER -