Research on Management Information System in Copper Companies Mode of Coordination
- Wen-jing Ren, Xue-fei Wang, Yi-dan Tang, Li-li Shan, Zhi-lei Huo
- Corresponding Author
- Wen-jing Ren
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.250How to use a DOI?
- Coordination, Complete system, protection, Safety Production
- The article at the beginning analyses the significance of establishing collaborative management information system in copper companies. Then, the hierarchical structure and the mutual synergic relationship of the system are put forward. What’s more, the characteristics of the system are elaborated. In the end, the author establishes a integrated collaborative management information system platform and details the modules and their functions of the subsystems. The innovation of the article is that by using the advanced theories of management of collaboration, and that system features like environmental protection, safety production, and so on are projected, which achieve the integrated and collaborative relational schema between copper companies and other organizations across the mine lots, multi-industries is set up collabrative operating capabilities and accelerate the sustainable development of the copper companies.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Wen-jing Ren AU - Xue-fei Wang AU - Yi-dan Tang AU - Li-li Shan AU - Zhi-lei Huo PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - Research on Management Information System in Copper Companies Mode of Coordination BT - 3d International Conference on Applied Social Science Research (ICASSR 2015) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.250 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.250 ID - Ren2016/08 ER -