The Necessity of Public Sports Infrastructure Development In Gansu Province Taking ABS Financing Mode
- Ying Luo, Xiao-tang Li, Zhi-liang Zeng
- Corresponding Author
- Ying Luo
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.260How to use a DOI?
- sports infrastructure, ABS financing model, necessity
- Basic sports infrastructures are important material basis to support the sports developments. Due to the lack of construction funds, the current basic sports infrastructures in China cannot meet the growing fitness needs from citizens. The ABS financing mode is not only attract investments from overseas, but also attract domestic capital goes to the construction of basic sport infrastructures. It provides a new way for basic sports infrastructures development.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ying Luo AU - Xiao-tang Li AU - Zhi-liang Zeng PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - The Necessity of Public Sports Infrastructure Development In Gansu Province Taking ABS Financing Mode BT - 3d International Conference on Applied Social Science Research (ICASSR 2015) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.260 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.260 ID - Luo2016/08 ER -