Exploration and Study of Applied Undergraduate Math Teaching based on Mathematical Modeling Ideas
- Zhi-yang Liu, Shi-jian Li
- Corresponding Author
- Zhi-yang Liu
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.266How to use a DOI?
- applied undergraduate education, mathematical modeling, teaching research, applied abilities.
- Based on the problems existing on teaching materials, students, teachers and teaching methods of applied undergraduate math teaching, the study proposed to integrate the mathematical modeling ideas into the applied undergraduate teaching, so as to solve the problems existing on teaching materials, students, teachers and teaching methods, expire students’ interests of learning and abilities of solving practical problems by theoretical knowledge, and meet the applied undergraduate institutions’ demand for talent cultivation.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Zhi-yang Liu AU - Shi-jian Li PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - Exploration and Study of Applied Undergraduate Math Teaching based on Mathematical Modeling Ideas BT - 3d International Conference on Applied Social Science Research (ICASSR 2015) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.266 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.266 ID - Liu2016/08 ER -