Study of Zr and Sn Doping on Photoluminescence Property of Cadmium Sulphide Nanoparticles
- Madhuri Bhagat, P. Lokhande, H. Mujawar
- Corresponding Author
- Madhuri Bhagat
Available Online December 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iccasp-16.2017.9How to use a DOI?
- Photoluminescence, nanoparticles, coprecipitation method
- Semiconductor nanoparticles have drawn significant attention due to their excellent application in optoelectronics and photonics. Cadmium Sulphide extended its application in the field of photoluminescent materials. In present study, Zr and Sn doped Cadmium Sulphide nanoparticles prepared by Chemical coprecipitation method. The morphology of nanomaterial was examined with the scanning electron microscopy (SEM). EDX spectra confirmed the presence of Zr and Sn in Cadmium Sulphide material. X-ray diffraction analysis explains the range of material synthesized is in nanoscale. Photoluminescence property was studied by PL spectra and it was observed that Zr and Sn doped CdS nanomaterial shows excellent photoluminescency stoichiometric proportion synthesis of doped CdS material hamper the intensity.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Madhuri Bhagat AU - P. Lokhande AU - H. Mujawar PY - 2016/12 DA - 2016/12 TI - Study of Zr and Sn Doping on Photoluminescence Property of Cadmium Sulphide Nanoparticles BT - International Conference on Communication and Signal Processing 2016 (ICCASP 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccasp-16.2017.9 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccasp-16.2017.9 ID - Bhagat2016/12 ER -