Chemical Machining of Monel
- Deepakkumar Patil, Rupesh Dugad, Sachin Farakate, Mudigonda Sadaiah
- Corresponding Author
- Deepakkumar Patil
Available Online December 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iccasp-16.2017.20How to use a DOI?
- Chemical machining, depth of etch, undercut, Monel 400
- This study shows the effect of etching condition on microchannel of 100 µm width. Microchannels were fabricated on Monel 400 substrate by using different concentration of Ferric chloride (FeCl3) and nitric acid (HNO3) in water. Effect of exposure time on channel width and peel off resistance of photoresist is also studied. It is found that etching temperature has significant effect on undercut and depth of etch.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Deepakkumar Patil AU - Rupesh Dugad AU - Sachin Farakate AU - Mudigonda Sadaiah PY - 2016/12 DA - 2016/12 TI - Chemical Machining of Monel BT - International Conference on Communication and Signal Processing 2016 (ICCASP 2016) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccasp-16.2017.20 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccasp-16.2017.20 ID - Patil2016/12 ER -