Proceedings of the International Conference on Community Development (ICCD 2020)

The Effect of Supervision Levels on Employees’ Performance Levels

Authors
Abd. Hannang, Salju, Muh. Yusuf Qamaruddin
Corresponding Author
Abd. Hannang
Available Online 20 October 2020.
DOI
https://doi.org/10.2991/assehr.k.201017.001How to use a DOI?
Keywords
employees’ performance, supervision
Abstract
The research objective is to determine the implementation of supervision and employees’ performance and how much influence the level of supervision on employees’ performance in the City of Manpower Office of Palopo. This research method used a quantitative descriptive approach. The sampling technique implemented the saturated sample technique with 117 respondents. The problem in this study is that the performance of employees in carrying out their duties and responsibilities is not optimal due to the weak level of supervision from the Head of Division and the Head of the Manpower Office of Palopo City. The research hypothesizes that there is an influence of the level of supervision on the performance of employees in the Palopo City Manpower Office with a percentage of influence of 98.6 percent while the remaining was 1.4 percent. Researchers suggest that the leaders carry out routine inspections of subordinate workspaces, conduct discussions, and evaluations to determine barriers to employee performance.
Open Access
This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.

Download article (PDF)

Proceedings
International Conference on Community Development (ICCD 2020)
Part of series
Advances in Social Science, Education and Humanities Research
Publication Date
20 October 2020
ISBN
978-94-6239-253-3
ISSN
2352-5398
DOI
https://doi.org/10.2991/assehr.k.201017.001How to use a DOI?
Open Access
This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.

Cite this article

TY  - CONF
AU  - Abd. Hannang
AU  - Salju
AU  - Muh. Yusuf Qamaruddin
PY  - 2020
DA  - 2020/10/20
TI  - The Effect of Supervision Levels on Employees’ Performance Levels
BT  - International Conference on Community Development (ICCD 2020)
PB  - Atlantis Press
SP  - 1
EP  - 5
SN  - 2352-5398
UR  - https://doi.org/10.2991/assehr.k.201017.001
DO  - https://doi.org/10.2991/assehr.k.201017.001
ID  - Hannang2020
ER  -