Proceedings of the International Conference on Community Development (ICCD 2020)

The Influence of Organizational Citizenship Behavior, Strategic Planning, and Employee Engagement towards Employee Performances of Cikande’s Factory & Jakarta’s Head Office at PT.DSG Surya Mas Indonesia

Authors
Dudung Hadiwijaya, HM Thamrin, Hermawan Rachmat
Corresponding Author
Dudung Hadiwijaya
Available Online 20 October 2020.
DOI
https://doi.org/10.2991/assehr.k.201017.042How to use a DOI?
Keywords
employee performance, organizational citizenship behavior, strategic planning, employee engagement
Abstract
The purpose of this research was to determine the influence of Organizational Citizenship Behavior, Strategic Planning, and Employee Engagement towards employee performance of PT. DSG Surya Mas Indonesia. The type of research is quantitative research using survey methods, samples, and questionnaires as the main tools of data collection. The location of the study was conducted at Cikande’s Factory and Jakarta’s Head Office of PT. DSG Surya Mas Indonesia, with a sample of 62 employees. The results of this study as follows: (1) Organizational Citizenship Behavior has a significant effect on the performance of employees. (2) Strategic Planning has a significant effect on the performance of employees. (3) Employee Engagement has a significant effect on the Performance of Employees. (4) Organizational Citizenship Behavior, Strategic Planning, and Employee Engagement simultaneously have a significant effect on the Performance of PT.DSG Surya Mas Indonesia’s Employees. The large percentage of influence of the three independent variables can be proven by the coefficient of determination (R2) of 0.934, this means that 93.4% of the employee’s performance of PT. DSG Surya Mas Indonesia is affected by the variable Organizational Citizenship Behavior, Strategic Planning, and Employee Engagement, while the remaining 6.6% is affected by other variables which not included in this research model.
Open Access
This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.

Download article (PDF)

Proceedings
International Conference on Community Development (ICCD 2020)
Part of series
Advances in Social Science, Education and Humanities Research
Publication Date
20 October 2020
ISBN
978-94-6239-253-3
ISSN
2352-5398
DOI
https://doi.org/10.2991/assehr.k.201017.042How to use a DOI?
Open Access
This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.

Cite this article

TY  - CONF
AU  - Dudung Hadiwijaya
AU  - HM Thamrin
AU  - Hermawan Rachmat
PY  - 2020
DA  - 2020/10/20
TI  - The Influence of Organizational Citizenship Behavior, Strategic Planning, and Employee Engagement towards Employee Performances of Cikande’s Factory & Jakarta’s Head Office at PT.DSG Surya Mas Indonesia
BT  - International Conference on Community Development (ICCD 2020)
PB  - Atlantis Press
SP  - 187
EP  - 190
SN  - 2352-5398
UR  - https://doi.org/10.2991/assehr.k.201017.042
DO  - https://doi.org/10.2991/assehr.k.201017.042
ID  - Hadiwijaya2020
ER  -