Design and realization of CNG intelligent monitoring system
- Zhen-hua Wang, Ge-fei Yu, Chun-ming Chen, Yin-ting Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Zhen-hua Wang
Available Online March 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.39How to use a DOI?
- CNG, intelligent monitoring, pressure detection
- One CNG remote intelligent monitoring system is designed and realized in this article. The monitoring system can receive real time monitoring information and monitor environment of CNG filling station by using GSM short message platform , terminal PC and cell phone based on ARM microprocessor, PTM100GSM module, pressure and temperature detection system, when the pressure, temperature or consistence of gas storage well is over the threshold , the monitoring system will send the alarm signal. It’s proved that the monitoring system works stably and reliably and can effectively monitor fatal public danger signal.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Zhen-hua Wang AU - Ge-fei Yu AU - Chun-ming Chen AU - Yin-ting Wang PY - 2013/03 DA - 2013/03 TI - Design and realization of CNG intelligent monitoring system BT - Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Computer Science and Electronics Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.39 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.39 ID - Wang2013/03 ER -