Application and Research on Data Mining Technology in the Hospital Information System
- Hui Yang, Mei Wang, Xiangfeng Xue, Peibin Chen, Yan Dong
- Corresponding Author
- Hui Yang
Available Online March 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.63How to use a DOI?
- Hospital information system(HIS), data mining, model, process
- Most of the current medical database in hospital information system is poorly applied, the low level data integration and superficial analysis can not satisfy the automatic access to medical knowledge, not to mention the requirement of hospital management. This paper introduces the key technologies in medical data mining such as data pretreatment, anonymization, identity transformation, etc. It elaborates the basic process of data mining in hospital information system, including data extraction and pretreatment, mining algorithm execute, model discovering, knowledge expression and evaluation. It also concretely discusses the application of data mining technology in hospital information system in two major aspects: modal construction and implementation process.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Hui Yang AU - Mei Wang AU - Xiangfeng Xue AU - Peibin Chen AU - Yan Dong PY - 2013/03 DA - 2013/03 TI - Application and Research on Data Mining Technology in the Hospital Information System BT - Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Computer Science and Electronics Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.63 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.63 ID - Yang2013/03 ER -