A Method of Traction Partial Jamming on GPS/INS Integrated Navigation
- Jun Chen, Yi Liu, Yun-hong Li, Da-ming Wang, Xin-yuan An
- Corresponding Author
- Jun Chen
Available Online March 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.64How to use a DOI?
- Integrated navigation system, Cruise missile, Complete trajectory simulation
- To solve the GPS/INS integrated navigation countermeasure problem, a method of traction partial jamming on GPS/INS integrated navigation is proposed. Deception jamming signal produced by jamming equipment can force GPS receiver to output navigation and position data that have gradual departure from the real position. When the bias error can not be corrected by integrated navigation, the traction partial jamming occurs. The definition, signal form and simplified form of jamming method are provided in this paper. The hardware-in-the-loop simulation verifies the effectiveness of the method and analyses its jamming effects.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jun Chen AU - Yi Liu AU - Yun-hong Li AU - Da-ming Wang AU - Xin-yuan An PY - 2013/03 DA - 2013/03 TI - A Method of Traction Partial Jamming on GPS/INS Integrated Navigation BT - Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Computer Science and Electronics Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.64 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.64 ID - Chen2013/03 ER -