The Whole Trajectory Simulation of Cruise Missile Based on Inertial Navigation Error Model
- Yi Liu, Hai-bo Chen, Xu Sun, Yun-hong Li
- Corresponding Author
- Yi Liu
Available Online March 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.65How to use a DOI?
- Strapdown Inertial Navigation System, Cruise missile, The whole trajectory simulation
- For the problem of cruise missile's performance test in complex electromagnetic environment, the whole trajectory simulation of cruise missile is researched in this paper. First, we analyze the role played by inertial navigation system(INS) in the process of cruise missile attack. Then, we build error model of inertial navigation system. At last, we design the whole trajectory simulation platform of cruise missile, which integrates trajectory programming module, inertial navigation calculation module, trajectory simulation module, simulation control module, terminal guidance module, and so on. Our research in this paper is an important technology accumulation, which is highly significant for performance test of cruise missile in complex electromagnetic environment.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yi Liu AU - Hai-bo Chen AU - Xu Sun AU - Yun-hong Li PY - 2013/03 DA - 2013/03 TI - The Whole Trajectory Simulation of Cruise Missile Based on Inertial Navigation Error Model BT - Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Computer Science and Electronics Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.65 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.65 ID - Liu2013/03 ER -