An IBE Implementation of REESSE1+
- Jiankang Chen, Shenghui Su
- Corresponding Author
- Jiankang Chen
Available Online March 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.137How to use a DOI?
- Identity-based Encryption, REESSE1+, MPP, SHA-256, ASPP
- IBE (Identity-based Encryption) technology, no digital certificates, is user-friendly and convenient for back-office management. It simplifies the key management process of a public key cryptosystem and diminishes the cost of application. This paper presents the thought of IBE systems, and analyzes the typical encryption algorithm. The main works are as follows. First, through two SHA-256 Hash mappings, the authors convert a user’s 72-bit ID into a REESEE1+ public key sequence. Second, from the REESEE1+ key transform, the authors design an algorithm that can use a public key sequence to generate a private key sequence, and analyze its security and time complexity. Finally, the encryption and decryption algorithms of the new IBE scheme are described the same as those of REESEE1+. According to MPP proposed in the REESSE1+ scheme, the security of a private key generated from a public key can be ensured, and according to ASPP in REESSE1+, the security of a ciphertext can be ensured.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jiankang Chen AU - Shenghui Su PY - 2013/03 DA - 2013/03 TI - An IBE Implementation of REESSE1+ BT - Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Computer Science and Electronics Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.137 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.137 ID - Chen2013/03 ER -