The Image Steganography Method Based on the Nonlinear Optimization
- Yu Chen, Ren-er Yang, Min Yuan, Jun Mo, Cheng-hong Ma
- Corresponding Author
- Yu Chen
Available Online March 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.138How to use a DOI?
- steganography, nonlinear optimization, improved LSB
- On digital image steganography, the traditional LSB method usually makes the histogram’s change relatively large after the image steganography; therefore the hidden information can be detected easily. This paper puts forward a new method which based on the nonlinear optimization to determine the best LSB steganography technology of histogram detecting. It can make the histogram’s total change to be as smaller as possible and difficult to be detected.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yu Chen AU - Ren-er Yang AU - Min Yuan AU - Jun Mo AU - Cheng-hong Ma PY - 2013/03 DA - 2013/03 TI - The Image Steganography Method Based on the Nonlinear Optimization BT - Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Computer Science and Electronics Engineering PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.138 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.138 ID - Chen2013/03 ER -