Study on the Multi-domain Modeling and Optimization Designing Method for the Band Sawing Equipment
- Guojin Chen, Jing Ni, Tingting Liu, Huipeng Chen, Ming Xu
- Corresponding Author
- Guojin Chen
Available Online March 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.145How to use a DOI?
- multi-domain modeling, multidisciplinary design optimization, band sawing equipment,CAD/CAM
- This paper is oriented to the design and analysis process of the high-level band sawing equipment, and studied the modeling and the simulated optimization design method for the high-level band sawing equipment based on the unified modeling language. The unified constraint model is used to describe the multi-domain model of the CNC band sawing equipment. The model libraries for the mechanical structure, the hydraulic pressure and the control of the CNC band sawing equipment are established to complete the unified multi-domain constraint model for the simulation optimization. Aiming at the multi-domain, multi-objective, multi-constraint and multi-variable characteristics for the model of the high-level band sawing equipment, we studied the planning solution, the optimization strategy and the analysis methods for the multidisciplinary design optimization based on the multi-domain model. The unified simulation platform for the multi-field of the corresponding cutting equipment is developed to provide the research foundation and the technical support for optimizing and improving the accuracy and efficiency of the band sawing equipment.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Guojin Chen AU - Jing Ni AU - Tingting Liu AU - Huipeng Chen AU - Ming Xu PY - 2013/03 DA - 2013/03 TI - Study on the Multi-domain Modeling and Optimization Designing Method for the Band Sawing Equipment BT - Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Computer Science and Electronics Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.145 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.145 ID - Chen2013/03 ER -